There are so many herbal remedies on the market today and some of them work and some don’t. That is not to say herbal remedies do not work at all – sometimes, a product may work for one person and may not work for another person. Also, some ingredients in an herbal remedy have been used in Chinese herbal medicine to treat people for hundreds of years. Traditional scientists are still studying and researching the effects of these herbal remedies. With the rising cost of health care, men like you are looking for an alternative to the pricey pharmaceuticals, however you want a product that is safe and works.
Zhong Hua Niu Bao is a blend of herbs that are advertised to help with male impotence and/or erectile dysfunction. This particular blend is also intended to help with the prostate as well. According to the product description found through online retailers, Zhong Hua Niu Bao is invented to have you get an erection, enhance your penis size, help with premature ejaculation, help with sperm production, and help with kidney function. The description also says the effects of this product can last up to 120 hours without taking another dose. Schisandra is used to increase endurance and help with erectile dysfunction.
So what are the ingredients and what do some of them do? The ingredients in this product are listed above.
- Saffron is used to treat premature ejaculation.
- Cordyceps sinensis is actually a fungus that grows on a certain caterpillar and is used to treat male impotence.
- The snow lotus has been shown to be effective as a stimulant and diuretic (this is makes you pee which helps the prostate).
- Cow testicle (bull testicle) is intended to help increase testosterone and is also an aphrodisiac.
- Deer antler, which is actually the velvet off the deer antler, is used to increase blood circulation and red blood cells, improve infertility, treat erectile dysfunction and is also an aphrodisiac.
- Ginseng is known for energy and better circulation.
- Medlar is used to promote urinary function.
- Epimedium, also known as horny goat weed, is a popular herb in many herbal remedies and used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Cistanche is a desert plant that is used for sexual vigor and impotency.
- Longan is used to nourish the blood and invigorate the heart.
The listed manufacturer for this product is America Manhattan Pharmaceutical International and this product is made in China. However, it would almost seem like this company does not exist. There is no information available online. There also no specific website for this product – most of the product information was available through online retailers that sell this product.
Zhong Hua Niu Bao Reviews
After some searching on the web, there are very few reviews from customers about this product. There two that were found are listed below.
There did not seem to be any blog reviews on Zhong Hua Niu Bao or other reviews from other websites that sell this product.
Buy Zhong Hua Niu Bao Online
It is very easy to purchase Zhong Hua Niu Bao online – it typically costs between 5 to 8 dollars for a box of 6 pills that contain 2000 mg of ingredients. It does not appear to have any illegal ingredients so it should get to you with ease.
If this product works for you, you can buy it bulk and save more money per box. You do not have to take Zhong Hua Niu Bao every day, so it may be an affordable option for you as well.
How to Use Zhong Hua Niu Bao
Just take one capsule half an hour before sexual activity. Zhong Hua Niu Bao’s effects are intended to last approximately 120 hours. According to the description on the retailer’s web site, you can even take it after drinking alcohol and still have the same effects.
There are no known side effects of this particular product as it is an all natural herbal remedy. However, it is advised that if you suffer from high blood pressure, kidney disease, diabetes, or are pregnant, you should take this supplement.
If you experience a rash or hives, breathing problems, or chest pains, discontinue use and seek medical care right away as you might be having an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in this product. Always speak with your doctor or pharmacist before taking herbal remedies as it may interact with other medicines you are taking